Web Design Richmond VA
Frequently Asked Questions
What's Included in the Price?
- Price includes labor to build the website and the services listed in the package.
- The customer is responsible for any additional cost such as web hosting, domain names, or any other associate website fees.
What Does Support Include?
- Technical Support – making sure the website is up & running and functioning properly.
Minor content edits such as text, images, etc. Does Not include major changes such as website rebuilding or design.
Training & content posting assistance
- Strategy & Planning, Branding, and Social Media Support – professional advice, guidance, and recommendations. (Implementation not included)
- Digital Marketing and SEO Support – professional advice, guidance, and recommendations. (Implementation not included)
- Support Amount – (30 min per week / 2 hours per month)
What's Included in the Social Media Management?
- Assistance creating 2 social media accounts.
- 4 Post per week to each social media account for a duration of 2 months.
- Assistance with content creation & posting if needed.
What is a Static Website?
A static website is a website that basically display’s information. It gives your potential customers or clients important details about your company such as, what your company is about, services you offer, location, hours, contact info, and any other information you feel is important.
What is an Ecommerce Website?
An ecommerce website is a website that sells products or services online, where currency transactions takes place on the website. Customers will be able to make purchases on your website. Some an examples of an ecommerce website are walmart.com and amazon.com.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization. Using SEO practices & techniques can help rank your website high on Google search rankings. For example, if you search the word “nike shoes” in Google search engine; websites such as nike.com, footlocker.com, and finishline.com will show up on the first page of Google. This is because of the SEO tools implemented on these particular websites. The better your SEO on your website, the better chance of potential customers or viewers find your website on Google.
What is a Domain Name?
A domain name is an url or an address where your website lives online. For example, amazon.com is where Amazon lives on the internet. A domain name is like a business address, but like a business address on the internet. Every domain name is unique; meaning, no two websites can have the same domain name.
What is Hosting?
Hosting or web hosting is where your website is stored online. Hosting is like the street your domain name lives on. Your domain name is like your house, and your hosting is like land your house lives on. Essentially, hosting is a server or high tech computer that stores your website along with all the files & images, and make sure it’s available for people to view across the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.